In my teens and as a younger adult I suffered from depression and a feeling of emptiness. I was looking for something but wasn’t sure what. I found myself running from one relationship, job, and place to another.
I spent a lot of my time improving myself from the outside- exercising, bodybuilding, swimming, and running.
I began to practice hatha yoga in the late 1980s and soon after got involved in Siddha Yoga Meditation.
By turning “within” I was drawn to paint, learn about holistic healing arts, and Ayurveda. I embraced daily self-care practices from Ayurveda and meditation for many years.
It was this connection to myself that began to transform my life from the inside out. Things I had struggled with no longer weighed me down. I had the tools to move beyond my emotions /beliefs that no longer served me. I knew I was much more than my body. My relationships improved and a renewed sense of joy began to permeate my life. I even joined an art studio where I painted with vibrant colors in pastel and acrylic. I spent time in nature, wrote articles and published a book.
I wanted to help others walk a path of healing.
I studied for a Naturopathic degree, attended a four-year school to study energy healing and human consciousness, and then studied Ayurveda in New Mexico and India with Dr. Vasant Lad, the holistic health pioneer who first brought the ancient medical practice of Ayurveda from India to the West in the late 1970s. I became certified in Marma point therapy, Ayurveda’s energy healing modality.
I enjoy sharing my intuitive gifts in sessions, teaching, writing, walking, cooking, and spending time with my family in nature.
I look forward to serving you in return to wholeness.
I work with women exclusively.
Contact me to schedule your appointment.
- Centre Spring MD.- Worked with nationally known Integrative doctor Dr. Taz as an Ayurvedic Health Specialist and mind-body Healer in Brookhaven, Georgia. 2010-8/2018
- Created and taught a Holistic approach to Grief and Loss class for CE credits. 2015-2020
- Conducted monthly classes on various holistic topics such as seasonal nutrition, essential oils, Ayurveda, chakras, and Marma.
- Keynote speaker at Sound Healing conference-2015
- Conducted programs for college students using aromatherapy to improve learning. Oglethorpe University 2014
- Guest appearance on the Weather Channel to discuss natural remedies for fall allergies, 2014.
- A regular contributor to Explore Holistic.com, Natural Awakenings magazine, Well-Being Journal, The Atlanta Jewish Times, and Medium.com See the Press page for all Media.
- Guest speaker at a yoga retreat with Studio4health at Elohee Retreat site in North Georgia- April 2019
- April 2019 -Guest speaker at Emory University pre-med class on integrative therapies. Shared slides on Ayurveda, Marma, and Aromatherapy.
- November 2020- taught premed students at Emory about energy medicine and the chakras.
Education & Training
- Ph.D. in Traditional Naturopathy
Graduated Honors with B.S. in Natural Health and Doctor of Naturopathy from Clayton College of Natural Health, 2004.
- Completed a four-year training program with world-renowned energy healer, teacher, and writer, Dr. Michael Mamas. Studies included 600 hours of hands-on healing and mind/body relationship exploration. www.mountsoma.org. 2000
- Completed Marma Point Therapy training with Vasant Lad, Ayurveda physician and founder of the Ayurvedic Institute, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Received Certificate of Completion-Marma Point Therapy 2011
- Received an Ayurveda Certificate upon completion of training with Vasant Lad in a clinical setting in Pune, India. 2012
- Reiki Master Certification, 1995
- Student of Siddha Yoga Meditation since 1990.