Your skin may be feeling parched , dry and maybe rashy from the summer heat. Here are a few of my favorite things ….that have paid off at 62 years!
- Nightly routine of wash , tone with rose witch hazel , moisturizer face , neck and under eye . Daily routine of exfoliate in shower . Mask once week. I use organic products.
- Once week apply carrot seed oil one drop and one drop geranium oil into moisturizer .( organic oil)
- Drink at least one – two liters alkaline water daily.
- Eat avocado , ghee and olive at least five times a week.
- For the gut three caps of Nordic brand Cod liver oil. Gut lining reflects skin ! ( read about cod liver oil on the Weston Price website).
- Meditate daily – move away from negative thinking by serving others, honoring emotions , and making play time. Whether it’s baking , cooking, doodling , writing or dancing , let yourself relax! Put your feet up for ten minutes a day.
- If under eyes are puffy use cucumber slices or warm black tea bags for fifteen minutes
- If skin is red use aloe Vera leaf- squeeze out gel and apply.
- If acne use Neem tablets or Healthy Skin by Banyan. Eat lots of Vit C fruits-oranges, papaya, Amalaki tabs from Banyan or Chyvanprash jam.
- Take Triphala at night to cleanse colon.
Your’e skin is the largest organ of your body so take care.
With warm regards,
Healer, Intuitive, Artist