Great news everyone- some new locations for you! Both very comfortable and nice looking spaces for Marma/ Ayurveda.
Marietta- Saturdays @ Advanced Skin Care 711 Canton Rd Marietta suite 400B
Buckhead- Mondays@ AcuWellness 550 Phar Rd suite 410 Buckhead
Please email me for appts or call/text 678-357-3443
Hope to see you there.
Before you head for the raw juices (as it really hasn’t fully warmed up yet in Atlanta), you may want to consider drinking this detox tea daily.
The benefits are immense.
According to many herbalists, fennel seed is an effective aid to digestion. It can help the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal system relax and reduce gas, bloating, and stomach cramps. Fennel tea can help remove toxins from the body, which in turn, may contribute to weight loss. Fennel seeds are responsible for kick-starting your metabolism.
- Can Prevent and Treat Diabetes.
- Can Prevent and Treat Osteoporosis.
- Can Heal Digestive Disorders.
- Can Lower the Incidence of Conjunctivitis and Other Eye Problems.
- Can Prevent Arthritis and Rheumatism.
- Can Help Prevent Abdominal Pains
- Can Minimize Bad Cholesterol.
- Can Cure Skin Related Issues
- Read more here https://www.naturalfoodseries.com/11-benefits-coriander-seeds/
Cumin Seeds- According to an article in Health Line https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/9-benefits-of-cumin#section3 Cumin seeds are loaded with antioxidants, can promote healthy digestion, a rich source of iron and can prevent high cholesterol.
Two Tbsp Fennel seed
One Tbsp Cumin seed
One Tbsp Coriander seed
Boil in two quarts water covered for fifteen minutes then strain and put in a thermos- drink thru the day.
Such small acts of daily self-care ultimately lead to good health and vitality. And who doesn’t like to have a cup of tea?
with warm regards,